Trinity Junior Church (TJC)
TJC is the children's ministry within Holy Trinity. It is designed for children from 0 to school year 6 (approximately 11 years old).
Our aim is:
- To see children become fully devoted to God and get excited about what He has planned for them.
- For the children to be part of and contribute to the life of Holy Trinity Church.
- To provide the children with a safe environment to learn and grow
TJC is a place where children CONNECT:
- With God's love through Jesus
- With each other, through fun with games, competitions, small groups, crafts and drama
- With the world through mission partner links
- With the community, through outreach events
Children start the service with the whole church family before going out into the hall to join their own TJC group. If you're new to the church, someone will direct you where to go.
- Creche: Birth to 2 years old. Creche is located in a room at the back of the church. The children have plenty of toys to play with and there are helpers to look after them.
- Bubbles: Ages 3 to Reception. The Bubbles Team always plan exciting and fun sessions for the children to enjoy which include Bible stories, crafts and action songs.
- Splash: School Years 1 & 2. An action packed, lively session awaits Splash kids which includes Bible stories, crafts, DVD's and games.
- Xstream: School Years 3 & 4. Definitely the loudest, liveliest group in the building! The Xstream team have a great time bringing God's word to life in a creative way. Inspiring and encouraging the kids to get to know God for themselves through a mix of Bible stories, drama, crafts, DVD's and games.
- Whirlpool: School Years 5 & 6. An engaging and interactive session which includes learning to apply Bible teachings, discussion times, games, DVD's and drama.
Twice a month Splash, Xstream and Whirlpool meet together for Kids Church, time of lively worship, games, teaching and craft.
If you have any questions please contact us.
All the staff members and volunteer leaders who work with children and youth will have been DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) checked